Commercial Bridge Loans
Commercial Bridge Loan Lenders Australia
The fast-paced nature of the property industry means that great opportunities to invest in or acquire property can come and go in a matter of days. It’s vital to have the right funding options available in order to complete a quick transaction or have the ability to refinance an existing asset in a moment’s notice.
Aquamore bridging loans provide a viable short-term alternative funding option for individuals and companies. We are more than a commercial bridge lender – we ensure our clients understand the main risks and considerations when accessing bridging finance. Our expertise and many years of experience in wealth and investment advisory allow us to assist our client in the acquisition of commercial property, financing renovation works or modifying land use, or unlocking equity from existing assets for business purposes.
Speak to your commercial bridge loan expert at Aquamore today for advice on the best loan products which are right for you, on 02 9258 8888.
What Are Commercial Bridge Loans?
Commercial bridge loans commonly benefit potential property developers, investors, or landlords hoping to fill a temporary funding shortage. Similar to personal loans, commercial bridge loans can also be utilised as a short-term solution to gaps in funding; where the loan term is usually structured for 12 months or less. Commercial bridge loans are commonly utilised for:
- Commercial Property purchases (such as offices, restaurants and bars, retail premises, accommodation, business parks, warehouses, factories to name a few)
- Renovation projects and property development
- Debt refinancing/consolidation
- Business expansion
- Short-term working capital and inventory purchases
- Temporary cash flow issues
A commercial bridging loan uses the equity in your property as collateral for the loan. The loan can be secured on many property types, including commercial property, mixed-use property, and land.
Client Case Study
|Loan Term:||3 months|
|Loan Purpose:||Business working capital|
|Company Profile:||The business has been established for nearly 50 years and specialises in the food, nutritional and industrial packaging sector.|
|Use & Structure:||An established packaging business, based in NSW required a working capital facility.|
|Loan-to Value Ratio (LVR)||65%. Interest serviced monthly.|
We recognise that finding the right bridging loan product can be daunting, considering the many financing options available. It’s for this very reason the commercial bridge loan team at Aquamore delivers a bespoke service to help you achieve the best funding result in-line with your needs and business circumstances.
Commercial Bridge Loan Product Highlights:
- We offer 1st or 2nd mortgage secured lending on metropolitan residential & commercial security
- Term time ranging from 3 months to 24 month
- Loans can be settled quickly. Typically within 48 hours of receiving an independent valuation.
- Loan Amounts between $100k to $30m
- Competitive Pricing – from 8% p.a.for first mortgages and from 1.2% p.a. for second mortgages
- Establishment fee of 2.2%
- Special consideration is given to applications where interest payments are made monthly (Maximum up to 60% LVR capitalised)
- Brokers paid upon settlement
How do I apply for a Commercial Bridge Loan?
- Step 1 – Contact us today – if you are in need of short-term finance and have commercial assets with equity, make an enquiry through our Contact Form or call us on 02 9258 8888.
- Step 2 – Consultation – one of our bridge loan lending team members will schedule a free consultation to confirm the details of your loan requirements and the eligibility of your business
- Step 3 – Documentation Review and Loan Offer – send us your application documents which we will review and return with a loan offer for the proposed finance
- Step 4 – Asset Valuation – we will conduct a valuation on the commercial property you wish to provide as collateral for the loan
- Step 5 – Loan Approved – your funding will be made available and transferred to you as soon as all the legal documentation and paperwork has been finalised.
Why chose Aquamore as your commercial bridge loan lender?
Founded in 2016, Aquamore is an independent Short-term Commercial Loan Specialists. We offer a bespoke Commercial Finance advisory service, providing our customers with flexible commercial bridging loan solutions.
Still have questions? Interested in finding out more? Speak to the commercial bridge loan lending team today on 02 9258 8888.